Swavesey Primary School Aims
Our school aims to develop children who are:
- happy, healthy and confident
- ready, independent, life long learners
- resilient, resourceful and reflective learners
- responsible, honest global citizens
- A safe, stimulating and healthy environment
- Teaching which is inspiring, inclusive and active
- A broad challenging curriculum
- Encouraging creativity, individualism and team work
- Celebration of successes in all aspects of achievement
- Excellent partnerships with parents, governors and the community
Please find below documents to support remote learning for all children.
Each Phase page also contains a 'Remote Learning ' Tab which contains specific detail.